Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fathers day

For fathers day the kids and I made Grill cupcakes. they had Stake, Hot dogs and shish kabobs. They were so cute I found it in one of those Family books and had to make them. They were a hit and so good. On fathers day Kit had to go into work. The kids were sad and I was scared...We were going to church all by ourselves for the first time with all 4 kids. Mikyn and Carsen sang some fathers day songs. Good thing that kits mom and dad came with me for sacrament or I wouldn't have been able to do it. Kit came home before we were out of the car. He helped bring the kid in and they were so excited to give him his presents. He got some new clothes and a grill cleaner.
We then headed over to grandma and grandpas house where we had a wonderful dinner and played Pool, Carsen would say Knock Ball. I think all the dads had such a great time.
I am so grateful for My dad and Kits dad. They do so much for our family I love them both so much.

1 comment:

Andersen Family said...

seriously the cutest cupcakes! You are so creative, just like your mom!! I told Mike that you are taking 4 kids on a walk everyday, you're my motivation! Samantha has agreed to ride her bike while I have the younger kids in the stroller. Thanks for the idea!