Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Staying home with the kids

I am having so much fun with the kids this summer. I love being able to stay at home and watch them grow. Everyone always says every baby is different. But I never noticed it quite as much with having twins. Rowen and Burgen are so different in many ways. Some are Rowen can get where ever he wants to go in his walker and when ever you ask him to clap or say hi he does it in a heart beat. But when he is on the floor he gets around but he isn't pushing off or anything yet. Burgen on the other hand he claps but he doesn't wave yet but he can say dad and mom whenever he needs us. And he knows the difference. He is also getting relay close to crawling but when he is in his walker doesn't know how to get to where he is going as well as Rowen.
Mikyn and Carsen love their brothers. They always want to hold them and they play with them all day....It sure helps me out.
I love all my kids so much I can't imagine my life without them.

3 comments:

BreAnne said...

They are so cute and getting so big!

nancy casias said...

Almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to hug you!!!!!!!

SMITH FAMILY said...

O Randee Your kids are so dang cute!! I wish I could see them more. love you all!!!! Miss you.