Saturday, July 10, 2010

Twins 1st Hair Cut...

Well I have been wanting to cut the twins hair for a while now. and I finally had time to do it. This is Rowen He was so excited to sit up in the sink and watch what was going on. His hair was about 5 inches above his head. It was driving me crazy...
This is the after shot he is such a cute little man. It made him age a good few months. I am so glad he loved getting his hair cut...
This is Burgen and he wasn't like his brother at all...
He hated it so I didn't get many pictures but he is so cut....I am glad that I did it. I just can't believe that I waited this long.

I am so glad that I have so many boys there hair is so fun to cut. And it is going to save so much money in the long run. I love you Boys!!!

1 comment:

BreAnne said...

How cute that is awesome that you can cut their hair I wish Parker would let me cut his hair!