Saturday, July 10, 2010

ECLIPSE

This is our good friends Cadie and Phillip and we have been doing so many fun things together lately. One of which the ultimate movie of the year ECLIPSE it was so good. We are always giving Kit and Phillip such a hard time about what team they are on so for the movie we got some Team Jacob Shirts. They we such big talkers until it came down to watching the movie. Both of them were so scared to ware the shirt and thought that the other wouldn't wear it. But Cadie and I made them and it was so much fun. Kit and I were in line to buy some popcorn and drinks and he was trying to cover up the Team Jacob writing. I told him not to worry no one was watching him. But just after I said it a lady asked us where we got the shirts. They were cute.
All in all the movie was great and we had such a good time. Thanks Cadie and Phillip for all the fun.

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

happy for you... I love you mom