Thursday, June 17, 2010

7 MONTHS

I can't believe that my babies are already 7 months old. They are getting to big to fast. Rowen just cut his first tooth on the 15th of June. On the way into the Doctor appointment. This is Kit with all the kids. We have such a cute family! This is the boys getting ready to leave for the Doctors. Burgen already has a bad feeling about it. I always feel so bad for them when they have to get their shots.
This is them at the Doctor's office. Burgen on the left was 27 1/2 inches long, and 19 lb 4 oz. Rowen on the right was 27 1/2 inches long, and 19lb 8 oz. They were so close to the same on everything even head size. Rowen is just 4 oz bigger. That is how they were in my tummy as well they were both only a few oz difference the whole time. They are now starting to say mom and dad. I love that they know us and when I say look at dad they both look at there dad. The other morning when Kit came out of the bathroom after he was ready for work. Burgen looked at him and said dad dad. It was the cutest thing in the whole world.
I am so excited to have the Twins as part of our family they are such happy little men.

3 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

They are so cute!! I miss all of you so much. I need to try and buy plane tickets soon, so the twins dont for get me. I love you all.

nancy casias said...

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slow down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andersen Family said...

WOW!! Those boys are sure getting BIG! They are so cute! Maybe the next place we move will be close to you guys!