Friday, January 8, 2010

The New Year...

We are defiantly starting the New Year off with a lot of love. The babies are almost 2 months old now and are growing fast. Mikyn loves her brothers so much. Carsen is so fast that when ever we aren't watching he runs and snuggles one of the babies. He wants to be a big helper. But he is all boy so we have to be careful.
Kit and I have so much fun with the boys at night. The are starting to watch everything and know when they aren't getting any attention.
I love it because they all have their daddies eyebrows. And are born with all the Kit looks.
We are so excited to be a family of 6. And everyday I wonder how I am going to do it. And everyday I do. We love all our family for all there love and support. Thanks so much for everything.

1 comment:

SMITH FAMILY said...

Those kids are so cute. I wish I lived closer so I could see you !!!!