Sunday, January 24, 2010

I wanna look like Dad!

Carsen always want to be like his daddy. And for Christmas they all got matching jackets. Now when ever Kit is wearing his Carsen has to ware his to.
They Love each other so much. And soon We are going to have all four boys running around together.
We make this look Good!
This is Carsen after Church. He fell asleep at the kitchen table. I had to take a picture his head isn't even on the bench.

We had such a good Sunday. Carsen went to his class without any help. It only took 3 weeks that is pretty good I would say. And both the boys slept almost the whole time.

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What beautiful BOYS you have. And the SWEETEST little girl. And the Mom ...well what can i say about her not only is she a lovely pers0n but she is simply amazing!
I love you so much..............