Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More fun..Birthday, and Doctors

This is the babies the other night why we are playing some games. They kept each other company and held each others hand. Daddy had his Birthday he is now 28 years old. When we got up to decorate for Dad's Birthday he stayed in bed and played with the babies and Mikyn and Carsen helped rap the presents. Mikyn shouted "we need to rap daddies pants." I quickly ran over and shut the door, Kit had a big grin on his face and I said, "Happy Birthday." I then ran out to finish putting things together and get ready for church. Carsen ran in and told his dad, "Daddy you are getting a bubble maker." So we now know that our kids can't keep a secrete. But It was funny it wasn't a bubble maker it was a level (it has bubbles in it). Any way he had a good birthday and loved being with his family. Today we took the boys to the doctor for their 2 month checkup. They are both so healthy. They are now both 12 lb, and in the 50th percentile which is way good for twins and preemies. The only difference between them is that Rowen is 1 inch shorter then Burgen. All in all they are healthy growing boys. At the Doctor we had some fun waiting for the doctor to come in. I found out that Burgen knows how to scoot around, so I need to watch him very carefully. And they are both smiling. It isn't gas.

I am so proud to have my wonderful children they are so cute and bring so much happiness to our family!

2 comments:

nancy casias said...

I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
you
BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so big! I hope you feel better soon i wish I could be there to give you both a
BIG BIG hug!
I love you Grandma airplane

Shanilie said...

I was just randomly clicking 'next blog' and yours popped up. What a beautiful family! Please feel free to pop by some time. I always love meeting new moms.