Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Twins First Time Going To Church

The kids were so excited to have the babies go to church today. Carsen was so proud that they were wearing what he wore when he was little. I tell you what though it takes allot of work to get 4 little kids in the car on time for church. We now know that if we are ever planning on going anywhere we need to get ready 2 hours in advance.
We finally made it to church and Kit and I just sat in the car and said, "are you ready to go home?" We were both so tired that we didn't want to get out of the car. But we did.
Carsen is having a hard time adjusting to being a sunbeam. But it will help him for school when he starts this fall. Mikyn love growing and getting bigger, she loved moving up into her new class and learning new things.
We made cupcakes for a treat after church they were so good. The kids put all the ingredients in, mixed the badder, and put on sprinkles. They love to cook.
What a great way to start off the new year. We are all so grateful for each other.

3 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

Your amazing!! I couldnt do all the stuff you do and I have one. I love you guys!!

nancy casias said...

You are so cute! look what I miss! It feels like years have gone by.............I love you you are a good Mom! love Mom

BreAnne said...

All of them are adoreble! You guys are amazing!