Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twins 14weeks 4days

We had the best trip to the doctor today. The bleeding has stoped and both the babies are doing good. I just need to keep doing what I am doing for 4 more weeks. Now that I have torn I have a much easier chance of doing it again so I know I need to be careful. I am just glad the babies are ok. The past few weeks were the longest weeks of my life but all worth it.

This is baby A This is baby B
And this is our ultrasound video...

It has been so much fun for me the past few days because I have been able to feel the babies move and Kit is so excited that he will have his chance soon. We love you all.

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

2 Cute little babies!! You can see just what they are going to look like. I can't wait ... but I will. I love you guys so much. If you ever need any thing just let us know! You are all very loved in Utah! Love Mom