Thursday, June 11, 2009

Smith Family Came to South Carolina

Well It all started out with the Casias family drama for some reason we always have. On the way over my dad got extremely sick and the ER in SLC thought that he had the Swine Flu. So I wasn't aloud to be around them because when your pregnant they don't know what could happen to the babies. So Kit dropped his car off at the air port and we got them a hotel. We waited for the results to come back from my dad, because if it was positive then they had to go get tested. Well the results came back and he just had saver pneumonia and the flue. I felt so bad for my dad but glad than Andrew and Gerryn could come over. The first day they were here we had so much fun. Just hanging out. Andrew and the kids all jumped in the pool with there close on. They thought he was so cool.Kit read them Stories before they went to bed!We got the jumper out and Gerryn decided to clean it. When she put soap in it the bubbles got bigger and bigger. The kids had so much fun. I was inside taking a nap. I still can't do much of anything!The kids got to see the Backyardagains. They liked them from a distance, and didn't want to get to close.We ended up going to the beach which I think was to much of a walk for me but when I got there I sat on a chair in the water and it was so relaxing. This is me at 12 weeks and 6 days. I can't believe how big I am getting I just want the babies to be ok. When kit leaves to work everyday he kisses my belly 2 times and says, "Be good in there." He is so cute!I wish I could sit at the beach more often I think that was the most relaxed I have felt sense we heard the news about the babies!The kids had so much fun playing in the play house.And swimming with Andrew and Gerryn. Thanks Gerryn and Andrew for helping us out this week. I couldn't have done it without you!

3 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

It must have been soooo nice to have family in town. Looks like you had a great time..except for your Dad being sick! :(

nancy casias said...

I am so happy you got to spend time with each other. I love to see you have so much fun...and it is true the ocean dose help you relax I would love one in my back yard ... but for now I will turn on my machine. I love you so much. Mom

BreAnne said...

How cute I am glad that you had a great time!