Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Scare!

Well we are now on what they call bed rest:( I started bleeding the other day and yesterday I called the doctor. They had me come in as soon as I could. They found where I was bleeding, under the placenta of baby B. Baby B is the smallest of the babies. So now they are wondering if my body is just rejecting one of the babies. When they did the ultrasound both babies had good hart beats and were moving all around. but Baby B isn't growing as fast as Baby A. Now they told me my pregnancy just went up to High risk. And I can't do any thing for 2 weeks. I was always worried about something like this happening and when it does you don't care about anything but if the babies are going to be ok.

As of now my bleeding has stoped so we are hoping that is a good thing. Kit won't let me do anything. He is so good to me and our family. We love you all!

5 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Oh Randee, that is so scary. I'll remember you in my prayers!

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry, that is so stressful. Definitely keeping you in our prayers!

nancy casias said...

I love you so much. I love Kit so much for all he helps you with. I love you both.

Mandy said...

Our prayers, too. I told Matt, just the other day, that if I said the prayer, then I got a back rub after. :)

Tori said...

Yuck! That does not sound fun at all!! I hope that everything turns out okay. YOu will be in our prayers and I will be thinking of some good books, and movies for you!