Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Daddy

We had such a good fathers day. Kit and I have decided that we are going to save our money for the twins when it comes to us. But the kids wanted to make him something special. I thought it was so cute because they both picked out which treat they were and I picked out the twin pack of pop rocks for the twins.
We made his poster a few days before so Mikyn would tell Kit that she had a surprise for him. I thought for sure she would tell him, she was so excited about it. But she never did. When I told her it was fathers day she said, " Can we give daddy his present?"
The rest of the day went so good, Mikyn sang at church with the primary. Kit couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. And they would mind all day, it was one of those days we knew we would be able to handle 2 more. We Love our family so much!

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

That is so cute!

SMITH FAMILY said...

your so dang cute randee!!