Monday, June 29, 2009

16 Weeks and 113 Days!

Wow when I found out I was pregnant time went so slow. It seemed like it was taking forever and now it is going by so fast! I can't believe how big I am getting and how big our twins are. Right now, they are about the size of an avocado, 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. I cant believe how different it is having twins. I am still shocked I will be 4 month on the 8th of July and I can still ware my wedding ring. When I was pregnant with Mikyn and Carsen I couldn't ware it after the first 2 months. The babies are taking all I have and all the fat is going straight to the belly. Which is cute when you are pregnant. I am now feeling them move about 4 or 5 times a day which is so nice. I don't have to worry as much about them. And now it is just going to get more and more. I am trying to enjoy being pregnant as much as I can. Because this is most likely our last time. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm glad things are going well for you Randee. You look adorable...no big surprise there!

SMITH FAMILY said...

you look so cute!

BreAnne said...

You look adorable that is so exciting!

nancy casias said...

cute and round. I love you so so so much Mom

Amy White said...

I'm glad things are still going well. I can't believe you are almost halfway there. Way to go!