Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mikyn cut her hair!

Well it happened the hair cut. Well it all started when I was trying to find a ride for a lady in our ward a ride to an appointment she had. The kids were in the bath playing and having a good old time. We finally found her a ride and the kids were calling for me...They wanted out. So I went to grab there towels and came back Mikyn showed me that she cut her finger and then I saw my razor. It is put up on the top shelf in my bathroom I don't know how they got it. Anyway I snatched it away quickly and got them out of the bath. Then I realized that Mikyn had some hair on her back so I wen to pull it off and chunks of hair was coming out. I didn't know what to do. I started brushing here hair and more and more came out. I put her on the bed and called her dad. When I told him what happened he just started laughing. He said, "It was bound to happen" And I guess it was all kids cut there hair right? Any way I was to scared to look at it so I called Debbie, Kits mom. And told here what happened. The more and more people I told the funnier it got, because it wasn't that funny when it happened. But anyway she has a couple of bald spots and some chunks on the right side of her hair. And now if I put her hare in a clip to the right side of her head they you cant tell. We are so lucky!

1 comment:

Amy White said...

That really is pretty funny. I guess I know that that really is going to happen to my kid someday.