Friday, April 3, 2009

Mikyn Can Spell Mom!

March 30, 2009
So we were outside the other day cleaning up our yard. And Mikyn said, "mom I am going to spell mom." I asked if she wanted help and she said, "No I can do it" She then starts saying, "M O M" I was so proud. She is getting to be such a good girl and so smart. I would have never thought that a 3K class would have thought her all those things. She is also one of the only kids in her class that can write her name. Aunt Joann gave us some books to start with her reading and she is doing good with that as well. She knows the words. I, am, Sam, see. She can tell them to me when she sees them. We are so proud of our little Miky!

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

Mikyn
Wow what a good job!
I miss you so much!
I love you!!!
xoxoxoxoxox Grandma