Friday, March 20, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day...AND The Rest Of The Week!

Well we had a good Saint Patrick's day. We had some Lucky Charms for Breakfast.Mikyn had her school pictures that day so we made sure to put some green socks and wares on.This is our new frame....We bought it why we were in Utah and had it sent out here we like it a lot. I finally got the pictures done and in it. I don't know why it takes so long for me to get things done lately, But we put it up last night above our couch. It looks so good. I think it is hard for me to pick things out for our house and then when I see something I really like I just go ahead and get it. One day our house will be decorated! This morning is the first morning in a long time Mikyn didn't want her picture taken. She is so funny sometimes. She got those necklaces from her Mama last night and she cant put them down. And we cant even touch them they are special... She has been doing so good in school. I talked to her teacher the other day and she said Mikyn is one of the few in her class that can write her name. She is getting so smart, and she loves learning.
Well what can I say about Carsen...We have been Potty Training this week. It has been an experience. I got to the point where I told Kit I just wanted to put him back in a diaper but I knew I shouldn't. Once you start you just keep going. But yesterday he has done so good Only one Accident in the day(Much better then the 5 or 6). He is still having trouble when he sleeps at night but I know that always takes a bit longer. I heard that boys were harder than girls I just didn't know it was this much harder. But he is now doing such a good job we are so proud of him.

We hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: