Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Trip to UTAH

We had such a blast in Utah...
We woke up at 3:30 AM...Sounds early but when you are so excited to go it is nothing...
We had so much fun on the plane. Three days before Mikyn told everyone she gets to fly on a plane in three days...and so on. It was probably my favorite plain trip with them because they know we are going to see Mama and Papa and got cool snacks and some wonder color paper...
They both got good naps as well whenever in a plane or car you can always count on our kids to fall asleep...I wonder who they got that from...(Daddy)When we first got off the plane Mikyn and Carsen ran right up to Grandpa. I was so excited that Carsen knew who he was. They did the same thing with Grandma when we saw her at the house. We spent the first few days just with my parents...We did so many fun things, one of them was we went to eat at the Myan which was so good, it has been there all this time and that was the first time I have ever been there. And I don't know how we did it but we talked my parents into buying Rock band:). My dad was rally quite good. Well almost everyone was sick...We had to take Carsen to the insta care. He got croup, poor little guy. Then everyone else was sick but it wasn't the same thing as Carsen so I think we were just passing around all our sicknesses to each other...But that is what happens with so many little kids. We got the kids to take some cute Pictures with my dad. They thought it was so cool there Grandpa was a Police Officer...
He turned on the lights and siren for them, Mikyn thought it was to loud...Carsen loved every minute of it. We had such a good trip I miss my family so much but it is always good to be home...
I will put other pictures of our fun trip up when I get them!

3 comments:

Tori said...

You should have come to see us! Ellie also has croup so your little family would have fit in perfectly! I bet that it was so good to see your family and I am sure that your family loved to see you and your cute fam!

BreAnne said...

Yay I bet you guys had the best time( except everyone getting sick part). I am happy you got to go and see you family. Your kids look so cute next to the police car!

nancy casias said...

I miss you all so much!