Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fun With Grandma...

I was just saying the other night how much I am going to miss my table...The babies are so big I don't even need to hold my food on. Rita's are so good. On the way to church Carsen thought he was so funny pushing grandma over in a puddle.
All 4 kids on Halloween after Trick or treating.

First house they ever trick or treated.
We went to see Where the Wild things are. I don't think anyone should ever see it.
But we had fun.
The kids love going to movies.

We are so grateful that grandma is here she is taking care of all of us. Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, girl! You are so funny! I love the pic with "all 4" of the kids! Can you beleive you're about to be the mom of FOUR children (hopefully sooner than later!) YOu still look great! YOu're gonna make it and before you know it, those babies will be in your arms!!! Hey! You just made me crave Rita's!!