Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our new additions to the family!

This is me the Monday before we had the babies. I thought it will only help. Rowens first night home...Mikyn is the best big sister. She comes home from school gets all cleaned off and then asks can I hold the babies. She does such a good job and gets so excited to change a diaper.
First night with all the kids. We had so much fun, they all love each other so much.
The twins love sleeping in the same blanket together. And they will sleep for a good 3-4 hours.
We took some good pictures of them today.
It is so much fun...
They have the cutest little spirits...
Grandma Airplane helps out so much. I don't know how I would have done it without her.
More fun pictures...
And this is all of the Boys...They are now taking over the house.
We are so grateful for our full house. And the love we all have for each other. Thanks to everyone for all your love and support.

4 comments:

Erin said...

They are SO sweet, Randee! We can't wait to get a look first hand!!

SMITH FAMILY said...

I love you all so much!! I cant wait to see ya'll. Mikyn I love you so much your so cute. Carsen we love you so much,Korbin cant wait to wresel with you. Rowen, Burgen, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I love you so much.I cant wait to hold you! Kit and Randee congrats your have some of the cutest kids ever!! love you all

Charity said...

Great pictures! They are adorable. I love how you have them blanketed together. Hope all of you are doing well. Let us know if you need anything.

EMILEE said...

SO CUTE, WHAT A CUTE FAMILY, HOPE YOU ALL OUR DOING GOOD, I KNOW YOUR MOM IS AWSOME. TAKE CARE!!