Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had so much fun for Thanksgiving. The night before the kids set a turkey trap to try and catch Mr. Turkey. They almost got him this year but, Mr. Turkey gave them a good treat to eat. Grandma Airplane taught them how to blow the turkey feathers in the air. They thought it was so cool. Maybe next year we will catch Mr. Turkey.
We made some pumpkin pie...And found it with a big hand print in it. I asked the kids who did it and Carsen said, "I did." Then I asked him why and he said, "I wanted to taste it." I couldn't stop laughing. then I asked him if it was good. and he said, "very good." He is so funny.
The kids also made some turkey rice crispie treats. Which were so good.
We had such a good Thanksgiving, and are getting ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

SMITH FAMILY said...

So cute!!! we love you all so much!! carsen and the pumpkin pie how funny!