Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Carsen

My sweet little boy turned 3 years old today...We didn't get to do much because we are all still getting over the beloved Swine Flu. But we had my mom and Kits mom and dad over for pizza and cake. All he wanted was a Thomas cake. Kits Mom went and got for us because we weren't allowed out of the house. It was so cute and he was so excited. We also went and picked out some pumpkins. The kids had to have one with all the bumps on it.

Kit thinks he is funny:) He is most of the time.
We also had snowman pancakes. The kids thought it was so much fun that mom had snow in her cupboards.
Earlier that week we had a trip to the hospital. I started bleeding a little and they think I am in preterm labor. But there was nothing to worry about. Babies are still baking.
I have started to dialate though I was at one cm. And I think I am ready to be done....

We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

Im glad carsen had a good birthday! love you guys!

Suzanne said...

Awww you poor thing! Hoping everything goes well!

BreAnne said...

Aww you look like you are done but I'm glad Carsen had a nice birthday!

Amy White said...

All I can say is "YOU GO GIRL!" It is amazing how much faster other peoples pregnancy goes than your own:) I'm glad you are almost done. keep-a-goin and good luck.