Thursday, October 1, 2009

29 Weeks and 3 Days

We had a wonderful time at the Doctor yesterday. We couldn't have asked for a better visit.
This is Baby A you can see the ear, It is 3 pounds, and Breach so we are going to have a C Section. This is Baby B, it is just over 3 pounds, and is Transverse.
We are so glad to say both babies are doing good. They are within 1/2 a pound of each other, and that is very good for twins. They are both in funny positions but what else would a Thames babies do:) We go back in 2 weeks and check them again. And then from that point on we go every week. I can't believe that we are getting so close. I am just glad they are doing well, and I hope to keep them in as long as I can. But I still can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

SMITH FAMILY said...

THOSE BABYS, MAN I WISH I WAS GOING TO BE THERE WHEN THEY ARE BORN. ITS KILLING ME ALREADY. I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS SO MUCH. GET REST WHILE MOMS THERE. LOVE YA