Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby Shower!

My mom and sister threw me a baby shower today...It was a super surprise. I had no Idea! It was a sweet pea shower everything was centred around Pea's. We had some good food. We had muffins, Yogurt parfeys, juice, strawberries, divinity, mints, and personalized candy bars. My mom even made a chandler over the table.
We had so many friends and family that were able to make it.

And got many gifts and lots of diapers. We needed them so badly.


Thanks everyone for all your love and support!

4 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

RANDEE IT LOOKS LIKE THINGS TURNED OUT GREAT!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

BreAnne said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad you had a great time!

Tori said...

I love the picture at the top. TOO FUNNY!!

Erin said...

SO sorry I couldn't be there! But I'm ready to help in any way I can!!!