Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Mom!

Well I had such a wonderful birthday. I turned 28 on my 28th week with the twins. Not many people can say that. Well the day started off normal me and the kids for most of the day. They remembered it was my birthday and kept singing Happy Birthday Mommy it was so cute. Then the said, "We have to get ready for moms birthday." "How do we do that? " We had to put up the Happy Birthday Banner, then they were happy. Kit ended up surprising us and coming home early. It was so nice to spend some time with him for a few hours. We then had our good friends over for dinner we made Omletos, and a very good football game.
The kids had so much fun playing together.
And Carolina came up on top with a very good win!

I got the coolest camera for my birthday. I needed one for when the twins get here so I can take some good pictures. Thanks everyone for all the Birthday wishes, wonderful gifts, and the a great Birthday.

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

That is so fun I am happy you had a great birthday!

Suzanne said...

I can't believe you're 28! Where does that time go? It's fun seeing you as a happy mom!