Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Kids rooms!

This is the new shelves that Kit put up today for Mikyn and Carsen's room. Now we just have to paint. Here is another view. I wanted them up high so they are above the bunk bed there grandpa Thames is making.
This is the twins room. we just got done with shelves and painting. Grandpa Casias taught Kit how to put the shelves up! I am so glad...thank you Grandpa Casias.
This is another view of the room. Mikyn and Carsen are going to stay in here tell there new bed is done and we paint there room.
And one more view!
I am so excited to be getting so much done! It is helping me not be so nerves about the babies coming. I feel like I am a head. And I need to do it all before I can't move! Thanks everyone for all your help!

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

Kit you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!1
I love the the rooms!!! I miss you!