Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Kids room is almost done!

We are now done painting we are so happy. We just have to wait for there bed and we can start moving them in. I am so excited to get everything taken care of why I can still move! We did white on the bottom and on the shelves and blue on the top. Mikyn wanted pink I told her if she gets a sister she might be able to have pink. If not she will always have blue!
I love the colors though because it goes with everything!

Now we just want to find a place that makes wall stickers and put there names on the wall. I think it is turning out so good.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have my own vinyl business and do wall stickers Randee! Just email me at aletterfromhome@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help you out!

SMITH FAMILY said...

RANDEE THEY ARE SO CUTE.