Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 weeks and 140 days!!!

So I can't believe I am over 1/2 of the way point to see my sweet babies! I am much bigger than I thought I would be at this time. When I was measured at 18 weeks I was at 26 centimeters. It is crazy what two do to you! The Babies weigh about 10 1/2 ounces now. They are also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel. The length of a bananas.

We are so excited to see them. I just think I am getting a bit more overwhelmed now that it is getting closer. Kit and I were talking last night...That the first few month just took so long, and now that we are more than 1/2 of the way for twins it is starting to sink in. We are so excited to have our family grow, and feel complete!

3 comments:

nancy casias said...

Oh... WOW...wow...wow...
WOW.... YOU
wow... baby a
wow... baby b

Randee you have never looked more beautiful!!!
I am so proud of how strong all of you are!!!!
I love you OOOOO Mom

SMITH FAMILY said...

RANDEE YOU LOOK SO CUTE. IM SO GLAD THOSE BABIES ARE DOING SO WELL. LUV YA

BreAnne said...

You look so cute! I am excited for you all!