Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We Are Having Twins!

So we went into the doctor today for our first ultrasound and to our amazement we found out we are having TWINS. We have been speculating it for a few weeks now, I have been getting so big so fast and I have been so tired. I asked Kit what was the first thing that came to his mind and we both said at the same time, "Holy Crap" We are so excited. I told Kit he gave me every thing I have ever wanted, A good husband, cute kids, twins, a new car... I have been so blessed. We can't wait for the new arrivals. Now we have to think of 4 names!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Kid you not, I had "Holy Crap!" written for a comment on Facebook, then I erased it. Great minds think alike :)

SMITH FAMILY said...

im so excited!!!

Lisa and DJ said...

HOLY CRAP is an understatement. Holy FREAKIN' Crap!!! Congratulations!

nancy casias said...

Wow I am one lucky Grandma!!!!!!!!!
22222222222222222222222222222222222

nancy casias said...

Ok I am back! TWINS!
I love you...

BreAnne said...

Oh my gosh that is so awesome congrats guys!

JayB said...

I am so excited for you guys. It will be so much fun! It sounds like you guys are doing great. The kids are beautiful. Once again, Congrats!