Friday, April 3, 2009

A New Baby!

Mikyn was born May 20, 2005.
She was the best little girl we could have ever asked for!
Carsen was born October 24, 2006
He is so much fun, our lives would be so boring without him!
It is so much fun to watch our family grow.... And grow...
And now even more. We are so excited to find out that we are going to have another baby to add to our family.
It all started on April 1, yes April Fools Day. Gerryn was already going to fake being pregnant and I thought that wouldn't work for us because we have been trying to have one. So I couldn't really think of anything to do. That morning I haven't been feeling to good so I thought lets just take a test for fun! The test came back positive but it was so faint that I thought that it wasn't right. But I had to make sure. So when the kids got up from there nap we ran to Target and got another pregnancy test. And sure enough it was positive. I was so excited but I had to wait for Kit to come home. I left the testes in the bathroom so he would see them when he got home. And he didn't even notice the test, he noticed the box in the garbage. He then said, " You took a pregnancy test, (Pause) Are you pregnant? (Pause) Is this a joke?" I then had to convince him that it was no joke we were going to have a baby! We were so excited. We then started to tell everyone and no one believed us because we were joking around about it for April fools Day. But then everyone knew it was true! I went to the Doctor the next day and the lady said, "you haven't even missed a period yet." I said, " I know but I am pregnant" then she comes back to get me and said, "You are right you are pregnant, and the due date is December 13th, congratulations." I then called everyone letting them know my due date. We are going to have our first ultrasound on the 29th. That is when it is all real when you can actually see it. We are so excited to watch our family grow!

4 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Look at those beautiful babies. Can't wait to see another one. Congratulations!!

nancy casias said...

Lucky 7 or 8 we can't wait!
I love you so much I am so happy! I love being a Grandma

BreAnne said...

Congrats guys that is great! I hope you have an easy pregnancy!

Amy White said...

Hey that is great!! Congratulations! We are really happy for you. We hope all goes well.