Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family fun...

We had such a fun Memorial Day weekend. We spent it with Kits family We had a BBQ with some great hamburgers and hot dogs. We also were able to go to the movies and have a much needed date. I love this picture Carsen and Rowen are looking so much more alike now that he is getting older. Mikyn had her Doctor appointment. Where she got her shots for school. She was trying to be big and she only cried just a little. We are so proud of you Mikyn.
The kids blossoming before church. They are sporting their red, white and blue. Mikyn is so happy she is able to ware Dorthy hair once again. This is us the week before I can't believe that they are getting so big. Me on the other had my teeth are so bad I don't get what is going on with them right now. I have had 2 root canals done I hope that is all I need to do in the next while teeth are so expensive.
Kit and all the kids they all look like him you are crazy if you don't think so. We have such a happy family 99.9% of the time.

1 comment:

nancy casias said...

KIT
You look so good with children!
You just need to blossom a bit more!