Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Christmas

We got out of the house the other day and went to see Christmas Lights the kids liked it for the fist hour. Then after that Carsen kept saying I want to go home. It was fun though!
I got the cutest shower gift from my Mom, she gave me two sets of the 12 socks for Christmas. This is the babies with all of them. They are so much fun to put a new pare on everyday.
Also the kids are getting the 12 days of Christmas. This is them on the 3rd day. They got new hats and mittens. They were so excited to get a new treat everyday. It also helps hold them off from wanting to open the presents under the tree. We just love Christmas. I just loved this picture this is what you look like when you live in South Carolina for Christmas. Hats, Gloves, and Flip Flops. Funny ha.


Only 9 more days tell Christmas we are so excited!

1 comment:

SMITH FAMILY said...

I miss you all!! I love the twins sock picture!!