Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had such a good Christmas this year. This is the babies in their Christmas Pj's. It is so fun you can't tell them apart when they have their hats on. The kids got so many things, Mikyn loved her Dorthy dress, Carsen loved all his trains, and the boys got lots that they needed, so mom could pack them around.
We had so much fun with My Mom and Dad here this year.
We haven't had a Christmas together with the kids. And they will never know how much they helped us with All of them.
The kids had so much fun opening presents, that sometime they would just start opening them and we wouldn't know who's they were.

When we were all done at our house we went to kits parents to open more gifts.

We had so much fun, I don't know when we are ever going to get back together like this again for Christmas. But I do know I will always remember it. I am truly going to miss my Mom and Dad so much.

1 comment:

SMITH FAMILY said...

what a fun christmas!! Hopefully one year we can all be together!!