Thursday, August 20, 2009

We got the crib ready for the TWINS

I am having so much fun organizing and getting ready for the babies. I am so happy with the way things are all turning out! I fell in love with this monkey bedding.
And I had to get the whole set to match.
I also want to get some fun things to go around the room. This is my first real Nursery that we have had.

We are so excited for football season...And you probably are all wondering why I say that on the babies page. Well the babies will be here before football season is over. I am so excited to see them and be able to hold them. I do know that it will be a lot of work but all worth it. They are now both the size of a ear of corn my favorite food. And they are wiggling like crazy. They also have there schedule I hope isn't the one they have when they come. But when ever it is time to lay down and sleep they are up wiggling around. This is my favorite part about being pregnant. Besides the end result.

3 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

I LOVE IT RANDEE. IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

Suzanne said...

Everything looks so cute Randee! Love the monkeys!

BreAnne said...

That is so fun are you going to find out the sex of th babies or let it be a surprise?