Monday, August 24, 2009

24 Weeks Only 10-13 weeks to go!

I can't believe how big I am getting. And I am only going to get bigger. The Babies are now in there growing stage and will just keep putting on weight. Kit and I have so much fun at night watching my belly move, I know there isn't much room in there for either of them. This week the babies from crown-to-rump length is around 8.4 inches and they weigh approximately 1.2 pounds. They are the size of an ear of corn my favorite food.

I am getting to the point now where I realize they are coming and I am getting excited, scared, nervous and many other emotions. I know I will get use to it when they are here just the thought man...I just hope they will be ok!

2 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

RANDEE, WE LOVE YOU. YOU ARE SO CUTE. EVERY THING IS GOING TO BE FINE.

nancy casias said...

I love you so much! Mom