Monday, August 31, 2009

Our sunday....

We had such a good Sunday, we all got up had waffles for breakfast. Anyone that know Carsen knows that is his favorite food. Then we were all off to church. I got released from the Relief Society. The Bishop said my health and the babies are more important and I would have to agree. I am sad that I don't get to work with the wonderful lady's in there as much. They all do such a good job. Then we all came home and had a nice nap why dad went to leadership meetings. Then we were off to grandma and grandpas. We had dinner french toast the best ever, and Apple turnovers well they were like apple turnovers I forget what they are called. They were so good. Then we went to pick some grapes. They aren't just normal grapes they are cuspidine grapes. Kit and the kids love them. They aren't that good to me. It could just be a pregnancy thing.
But they loved picking those grapes....

Green and purple...
We then came home we had such a good storm. We needed it so bad it has been so hot and everything looks like it is dieing. What a good Sunday.

No comments: