Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thames Twins 11 weeks and 3 days

Well I went to the doctor today and we had a great visit everything is going well with the twins. I wasn't far enough along to hear the heart beat, but the doctor wanted to make sure they were doing ok. I took a DVD just in case and then it was needed. He wanted me to have an ultrasound to see if the baby's are doing ok. And they look GREAT!!! Baby A was measured at 12 weeks and 6 Days and Baby B was measured at 11 Weeks and 6 Days. The heart beats were doing great! The lady giving the ultrasound said we have two very active baby's, and that is a good thing. Baby A is on top, you can see it's profile and baby B is on bottom looking up and all curled up. We are so glad they are doing good and growing well. We can't wait to hold them I only hope that it is full term so they are as healthy as they can be! Thanks for all your love and support.

2 comments:

nancy casias said...

I love these cute... cute... cute... cute... cute...
little ones SO much. Grandma

SMITH FAMILY said...

OOOO CUTE BABIES. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ALREADY!! WE ARE SO HAPPY THEY ARE DOING WELL!