Monday, May 4, 2009

8 weeks

This is a funny picture but I just wanted to show my belly. I am 8 weeks and counting. I look like I am about 4 months for a normal pregnancy. What can you expect with Two? Any way I am doing better when it comes to being sick I know when I am hungry I need to eat, if I don't I am sick and then it makes me miserable the rest of the day. I am eating about every 2 hour on the dot. Kit tells me I am going to eat us out of house and home. I believe him, I have never ate this much in my whole life. I am getting a bit more sleep at night, besides the 1 or 2 trips to the bathroom. My mom has been sending me a whole bunch of articles on Twins and the thing that keeps sticking out to me is that we will go through 940-1400 Diapers in the first 60 days! Kit and I thought we were doing good with buying a pack a month and now we need to buy about 3-4 packs a month. It is going to be a lot of work, time and money but it is all going to be worth it. The kids are so excited about the Babies. Grandpa Thames is going to be making Mikyn and Carsen a Bunk bed in the next few months so then they can start learning to sleep together before the babies get here. Also then Carsen won't feel like they took over his room. I think they are going to enjoy being together for now. Yesterday at church a little girl in Mikyn's sunbeam class said, my mom is going to have a baby. Mikyn said, "oh ya my mom is having 2 babies" I thought it was so funny. Her mom told me she heard a roomer and was wondering if it was true. I said, "It probably is" Then she told me what the girls were talking about and that is how she found out. We are so excited to be having twins we just need to keep them in my belly as long as we can so they will be as healthy as they can!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

You look great! Our friends also have twins. They are just over a year old now. I'm sure if you had any questions, they would be happy to answer them. There is a link to their blog from ours (Jonathan & Lisa).

Amy White said...

Holy Cow congratulation!! I just found out looking at Gerryn's blog about you having twins. That is so awesome. Broc and I both have a set of twins in our family. Good Luck!

SMITH FAMILY said...

RANDEE YOUR SO CUTE!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE BELLY IN PERSON!

nancy casias said...

You look beautiful!!! I love you so so much! Mom

BreAnne said...

That is so fun! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Randee, Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. You are "super mommy". I do remember those days where you basically have to eat all day to get through the day. Best of luck to the "THREE of you". Love-Jed & Kor