Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mikyn Got her Ears Pierced

Well she did it my little Mikyn got her Ears Pierced. I was so scared at first because they didn't have anyone there to do them both at the same time but she didn't care. Mikyn said, "Mom I think I can do it." I think I was more scared than she was. She picked out white gold earrings with pink sparkles. They are so cute. Then it came down to getting the wholes punched. I reminded her that it was going to hurt and when she does one she has to do the other side. She said, "I can do this mom." He put the first hole in and she said, "mom that hurt...I know Mikyn but we have to do the other side. Hold still!" She held very still and didn't move. She didn't even cry, She gets that from her mom!
She loved it when she looked in the mirror and saw her holes in her ears we had to go straight over to Mama and Papa's house to show them.
Still today she is so happy and loves her ears. We are so proud of our big girl.
Kit and I were deciding that if she took it bad then if we had another girl we would just get them done why she is a baby. But now we know if they want it done bad enough they will sit through it. What a big girl.

5 comments:

Tori said...

What are you doing posting at 5:oo am? Her earrings are adorable. I had Ellie's ears pierced when she was four months old!

SMITH FAMILY said...

MIKYN I LOVE THEM YOUR ARE SUCH A BIG GIRL!! I LOVE YOU, LOVE GERRYN

nancy casias said...

Mikyn how beautiful you are!
Love Grandma

BreAnne said...

Wow what a big girl to sit there so good! She looks so cute!

Erin said...

I'm so glad it went well! She's such a beautiful girl! Now Abby's gonna want earrings too...