Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mikyns Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Mikyn went on her first Field Trip for School. She went to the pumpkin patch. And learned so many things. She learned that a pumpkin grows from a tiny pumpkin seed.
She also learned how cotton grows and how we use if for our clothes. And saw the root of a corn carnal.
We were able to sing songs that they learned at school about the pumpkins. And heard some scary Halloween stories!
She had cookies and apple juice.
Played on the playground!
And went on a walk through the pumpkin patch. She said her pumpkins name is Jack!
We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch!


2 comments:

Tori said...

Thanks so much for the cute halloween card. I love it!

Erin said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Thanks for the congrats! We are doing very well, if I do say so myself. I'm anxious to get back in the swing of things, but Josh says I need to let myself get the rest I need! We'll see you guys pretty soon! We're planning to be at Carsen's party!