Monday, October 13, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED You know I like reading these it is so fun to get to know people better.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, In High School and College
2. What kind of car did you drive? Honda Civic
3. Were you a party animal? No not relay I just liked to get involved in School Activities
4. Were you considered a flirt? YES, that is what my family would say, I was just friendly
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? NO.
6. Were you on any varsity teams? NO.
7. What was your school's full name? Alta High School and Snow College
8. School mascot? Hawk and a Badger
9. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I liked school but where I am now in my life I would never go back, I love my family so much!
10. What do you remember most about graduation? High School I stood by my boyfriend at the time, Dustin. I college we didn't go I was about to have Mikyn so I got my Diploma in the Mail!!!
11. Were you in any clubs? FBLA
12. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Maybe if I lived closer, then I could show off my cute family
Now I tag Mandy, Tori, and Kelly