Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

I had such a good birthday. My kids made me a cake the best in the whole world a lime poke cake. Then when Kit got home from work he took me out on a date. We went to my favorite Olive Garden. And then they gave me a food processor, I have always wanted one. I love my family so much they are so good to me and bring so much love into my life.

Also thanks to all my family and friends for wishing me a Happy Birthday, and for all the wonderful gifts.

We love you all!

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

Hi happy late birthday i am glad that it was a good one! Your family is so cute. I hope everyone is feeling better!

Vintage Soul said...

Hello! I meant to write you a note yesterday to wish you a happy birthday, but I got really sick and didn't even leave my bed until after 5pm! Then I just went to the couch and watched tv. :P So anyway, 'glad you had a good one! Olive Garden is my favorite too! :)