Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Florence, SC Missionaries


Carsen Loves the missionaries every time they come over he thinks they are big toys. He can say Missionaries very well. He also grabs himself one of there tags every time. I think he is practicing for whenever he gets older. We had all four missionaries over, along with our whole family(kits side). We had a dinner and so good Discussions. The big question of the night was "Can a normal man see God?" The missionaries taught if very well they are great teachers. I always told myself when I was a missionary that I wanted to have the family when the missionaries came over they could be their self, and when ever they needed anything they could always depend on us. I believe that our family has achieved that. We are so grateful for the missionaries and for all they do for our family and ward.

2 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

I LUV THIS PICTURE. HE IS GETTING SO BIG

Vintage Soul said...

Oh, we miss you guys!! 'Sounds like you are doing great and had a great anniversary!! Happy late anniversary! You guys are the cutest couple! And you've taught your little missionary so well, he's a cutie! :)