Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4th Year Anniversary

8-4-04 "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?"

Wow I can't believe it has already been 4 years. We have accomplished so much as a family. We have 2 wonderful Children, lived in 4 different houses, moved across the country... and much much more.

We were able to go out of town this past weekend. Our good friends the Rectors watched our kids. We went to Charlotte, NC and stayed at the Marriott Hotel King suite. We played Canasta (Randee Won) and slid across the bed in our PJ's. We ate dinner at Chillies it was so good, and watched What Happened in Vegas. The next day we went to a place called Carowinds(an amusement park), and rode on all the fun rides. Then we went home and picked up our cute kids.

Then For our Anniversary day I surprised Kit and had the kids go to his parents for a while and we went out to Ruby Tuesday for dinner and Ritas for desert. Then we came home and played NCAA Football on our wii.

I love Kit he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

1 comment:

BreAnne said...

congratulations that is great YOu guys are so cute together!!