Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

Santa was so good to us this year. He gave the kids all laundry baskets filled with presents. This year Rowen and Burgen didn't know what was going on but they loved opening presents. We had church at 11 so we opened all the stuff from Santa and had breakfast. We had a good friend Ngiri Chavis and Kits parents over. It was so fun and it was a good pause in the action.  
 After Church we went over to grandma and grandpas and opened presents over there. It was so fun and Kits mom made a very good lunch.

 We came home and opened presents from the family and cleaned up. Then the Missionaries came over and called there families I loved hearing how happy they were to talk to there families it brought back so many memories. I miss my mission days but love the ones I have now.
 The twins love this when we blew it up it was so cool you throw the balls in the top and then they roll down the road to the middle. So cool. What a good Christmas. They just keep getting better.  

2 comments:

Tori said...

So sweet of you to have the missionaries over! I bet that they love you and your family.

nancy casias said...

You always take care of so many friends and family! I was so happy to see you for a few days everyone is always so happy! Thank you for having me I miss you all so much. I love you. Mom