Saturday, November 26, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas

Well we are so excited for Christmas. This year Grandma and Grandpa Airplane gave us a new advent calender I love it so much. The kids had so much fun putting all the candy in the socks. We are going to use our other advent calender to. We are going to have one in the morning and one at night.  
Our Christmas tree is half decorated I ran out of white tool. So I need to get more and finish it. I talked Kit into letting me get a new tree this year it is 9' I love it we needed it with our new vaulted ceiling in our family room. I love it every time I walk in. And it is pre lit so I don't have to put any lights on it. It was so nice.  
We were so grateful for the Missionaries who came over and helped us on thanksgiving to put up all our Christmas stuff and Shake the Pecan trees. We had such a good time with them. We are so excited for Christmas and the kids are trying to be extra good.

No comments: