Friday, August 12, 2011

House is almost ready to be moved into.

We are getting so excited. Looks like we might be closing next week. The house looks like a real house with all the floors in.


I am so glad that everything we picked is all looking good together.



I don't know what we are going to do with all the book shelves in our library but I am so excited to have a place to put all of our mission stuff. Now it will be out and not all in boxes.



I love the carpet and all the light fixtures. I am so excited to get all of our things in the house. And enjoy it.



I love our kitchen. I love how the cabinets go all the way to the ceiling.





We ended up paying a lot extra on the floors but I think it was well worth it. I love them. We just have a little to go then it is time to move in and figure out what we are going to do about the yard. Lots to do but getting closer.

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

It is gorgeous Randee!!! I bet you are getting so excited to get in there and decorate!!

Amy White said...

Looks like things are moving right along. It looks awesome! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are super cute!