Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dr Day

Well it was time for another visit to the doctor. I was lucky and was able to take 3 of them this time. Mikyn and the twins. Rowen is 27 lbs and 8 oz, he is also 31 inches high

Burgen is 27 lbs and 8 oz, he is 32 inches high.

It is so crazy to see that they are both so close to each other in weight. That is how they were when they were born. They both had 4 shots. I hate taking twins to get there shots. Because one gets them and you can't hold them because you have to get the other one ready. Mikyn was such a good helper though. She held Rowen for me after he was done and that helped him out so much.

Mikyn is healthy as well she had to have one shot for Chicken pox. She was so brave and didn't even cry. She told me she loved to watch it. She is growing like a weed. She is 47 lbs and 48 1/2 inches. She is the best little helper.

I am so grateful for all my kids they are all so good.

1 comment:

SMITH FAMILY said...

You have such cute kids. I miss them so much. Soon the twins will weigh more that Korbin lol.