Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Carsen!

Carsen is 4 years old. All he wanted for his birthday this year was to go to Chucky cheese. He had so much fun. And was such a goof ball. He got a cool crown with extra coins in it. They played so many games for 2 hours.
Carsen got so many fun things for his birthday. And some cool Thomas stuff. He wares his Thomas boots everywhere. Thanks grandma and grandpa airplane.
He also loves playing in his new Thomas tent with Annie and Clarabelle passenger cars.
He had a Toy Story Birthday with the alian cake.
Everything was 3D with some 3D glasses. I t was way cool!
Well another fun birthday and so many more to come. My little boy is now 4 years old. And time is sure flying!

2 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

what a fun birthday!! We wish we could have made it!! LOve you Carsen Happy Birthday!!

Brooke said...

Randee! This is Brooke Fenton! I ran across your blog and I decided that I would leave a comment to tell you what a darling family you have! I hope you don't mind me following your blog. Feel free to follow mine, too. I hope you're doing well! Take care! :)