Sunday, September 12, 2010

We are so excited for Football....

We have had so much fun with football this year. We have been lucky so far that the Utah and South Carolina games don't over lap. We are all dressed up in whatever game is first and then quickly change when it is over for the next game. I asked Carsen who he is going to play football for and he said the Game Cocks. And he said the twins can play for Utah.
It will be fun to see one day which team our kids play for. I just think they have the body type. But we are looking forward to a good football season...
Go Utes
Go Cocks

2 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

So cute. I love it!! Korbin still wears his game cock jersey to every game.

nancy casias said...

I love all the photos....the kids are so big...I miss so much!!! Carsen looks so happy we are so happy for him! I miss you!I love you.